Your bike is in good hands!
We specialise in high-quality commuting and travelling bicycles, but also take care of most other types of bicycles, even cargobikes.
All prices mentioned are indicative and are not including parts.
For bicycles bought from us, a reduction of 10% is given, and the first checkup is for free.
General checkup (seasonal service)
We recommend a general checkup once or twice a year, depending on the use.
The bike is checked completely, and adjusted where needed. A light cleaning with a rag is done, the drivetrain gets a functional light cleaning. We check the condition of the tires and correct tire pressure. Headset, bottom bracket and hubs are checked and greased and adjusted if needed. Spoke tension is checked, the wheels trued if needed. Brakes and gears are checked and adjusted. Bolts and nuts are checked. The lights are checked and batteries changed if needed. For electric bikes with Bosch, Shimano or Cyno/Cyro, we also check the electric system.
60 – 120 € depending on the type of bike and the condition of the bike. For example a single speed will start from 60€, a hybrid bike from 80€ and an e-bike from 90€
Following operations are made automatically if needed:
- Replacement of broken spokes: 5 – 25 € per spoke
- Replacement of brake pads: 10 – 20 € per pair (+ brakepads)
- Renkaan/sisärenkaan vaihto, if the tyre is in very bad condition: 15-20 €
- Replacement of the bottom bracket: 30 €
- Replacement of a single brake or shift cable and housing: 10-20 € (not valid for cables mounted through the frame)
If larger operations are needed, these will be done only after consulting the customer.
The first checkup is specific for new bicycles, which are max three months old and have been used max 500 km.
The first checkup is free for bikes bought from us. For bikes bought in other bikeshops prices are 60€ for normal and 80€ for electric bicycles. 20€ is added to the price for bicycles which have not been assembled by professionals (internet bikes, supermarket bikes, …)
In the first checkup, we systematically check the whole bike. Cleaning is not included.
Tubes and tire repair/replacement
- Front tube or tire: 15 €
- Rear tube or tire: 20 €
- Tubeless tire mounting: 25 €
- XiaoMi M365 electric step tube/tire change: 60 €
- XiaoMi M365 solid rubber tire change: 80 €
- Wheel truing, including spoke replacement if need: 10-60€
- Adjusting front or rear gears: 10-15 €
- Replacing chain + cassette: 25 € (+ parts)
- Truing of derailleur hanger: 10 €
- Replacing derailleur pulleys: 10 €
- Replacing gear cable: 10 €
- Replacing gear cable + housing: 15 – 30 €
- Replacing chain rings: 30 €
- Replacing shifter (including cable replacement): 25 €
- Replacing front or rear derailleur 25 €
- Replacing brake pads: 15-25 €/pair
- Replacing brake cable: 10 €
- Replacing brake cable + housing: 15-30 €
- Bleeding Shimano hydraulic brake: 20 €
- Bleeding non-Shimano hydraulic brake: 20 – 300 €
- Replacing brake disc: 10 – 15 €
- Brake disc truing: 5 €
- Front hub service: 10 – 30 €
- Rear hub with cassette service: 10 – 40 €
- Gear hub service (cleaning + oil bath): 40 – 50 €
- Installation lock: 20 €
- Braking a lock: 15 – … €
- Replacing bar tape: 20 €
- Replacing pedals: 10 €
- Written offer for repair after damage (for insurance): 50 €
- Front basket installation: 20 €
- Installation mudguards: 10 – 25 €/piece
- Installation/replacing kickstand: 10 €
- Rack installation: 20 – 40 €
Bikes are stored for free until 3 days after finishing. We reserve the right to charge 5 €/day after that.
All abovementioned prices are indicative, and do not include spare parts. In practice, the price will be hour based, at a rate of 60€/hour.